My parents are so good at taking turns with each grandchild and playing with them. Oliver loves them!
The "original four"
Oliver and Rhett had lots of fun playing in the sand and putting sand on each other. It was pretty cute watching them. Look at how dirty they are, not a care in the world.
At one point Oliver started following Rhett, who is not quite walking long distances. It was funny to watch Rhett crawling away while Oliver clumsily chased after him.
Just laying in the sand. Wet.
The sunset view from the house
Playing on the balcony
Would you just look at that dirty smiley face!
Crew learned how to throw a frisbee
My parents are the best!
Cody and Cooper
Whitney, Elle and Logan
Elle the Mermaid
Teaching my family the ugly face that Kate taught me. Payin' it forward.
Oliver figured out how to stand on the boogie board all by himself and look like he was surfing. Pretty cute!
Max
Me and my boy
The kids playing in the ginormous hole that grandpa dug
We put Oliver's pac n' play in the closet in the room I was sleeping in. I was surprised how nicely it worked out. This day in particular he took a FOUR HOUR NAP!!! It was a good day.
We rented bikes (one with a kid trailer) and even though it's only meant for two, we squoze all three babies in it. So funny and even better that they are unintentionally matching. I love riding bikes up and down the boardwalk. So Fun!
Oliver just sat his little self down on this chair. It was pretty cute.
The gang
Elle even did a little surfing with grandpa
......and so did I. I love surfing with my dad. We have so much fun!
And then we got to drive home with my parents. Oliver did pretty good......
.......but by the end, we both felt like this!
Thank you so so so much wonderful family for the very fun week. I am already looking forward to next year, and so is this little fish!






















Oh my goodness...This looks like paradise! Love mixing beach with family. So much fun.
ReplyDelete