Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall Cooking

I've never been real big into seasonal cooking, but I would like to be. One of my biggest problems is that I think "oh what a fun idea to cook 'such and such' during that time of year" and then by the time I actually think about doing it, the season has past. I am currently painfully aware that the rest of the country is cooling down and the color of leaves are starting to change and so I am going to do my best to try and cook some fall inspired items in hopes that will bring a little more fall to my life (other than the cooler mornings). So, today I started with some delicious pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I did actually stumble across this recipe last year, so I figured they would be a safe place to start for my seasonal cooking :) And they also get me a tick mark on my fall bucket list! They are simple and delicious and you should give them a try.






The best part about making these cookies? Making them with Tim while Oliver took a nap. Both of our schedules have been kinda crazy lately and we haven't seen much of each other. Cooking is one of our favorite things to do together, so it made for a pretty great afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment