Thursday, September 20, 2012
Twice in One Month
After we moved from San Diego I didn't really set any expectations for how often I'd see my friends. I knew that I would see them, I just didn't want to disappoint myself by setting my expectations too high. So getting to go to San Diego at the end of August/beginning of this month (only 2 1/2 months after moving) was pretty great. It was so fun seeing all of my wonderful friends. But today was the icing on the cake! My friend Krystle came to Phoenix with her mom just for a couple of days. Krystle's mom was meeting up with an old high school friend and Krystle joined her for the road trip and we got to hang out today and it was fantastic!! Krystle is a kindred spirit for sure. We had such a blast hanging out at the beautiful hotel that they're staying at and playing at the pool with our little boys (who are destined to be besties). It was so good to see her. And now that I've seen her twice in one month, my expectations for seeing my SD friends has been set and I'm afraid that it's been set up for failure. We'll see ladies, don't let me down :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment